TRUONG Anh Hoang, PhD
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Functional Programming
- Software Architecture
- Type systems, programs analyses, software testing, cloud computing.
- CN-07.08 - Types systems for finding resource bound of component software
- QC-08.16 - Finding memory usage bound of software programs
- QC-09.06 - Specifying and checking interface interaction protocols using AOP
- QG-11.29 - Optimal test suite generation for numerical functions on embedded systems
- Viettel & DoST funded: TrườngNhà (Cloud-based school information system based on open sources).
Modeling and Specification of Real-time Interfaces with UTP.
Dang Van Hung and Anh-Hoang Truong.
Theories of Programming and Formal Methods. Jifeng He Festschrift. LNCS 8051. 2013.
Type System for
Counting Instances of
Marc Bezem, Dag Hovland, and Hoang Truong.
Theoretical Computer Science, August 2012.
A type system for finding upper resource bounds of multi-threaded programs with nested transactions.
Xuan Tung Vu, Hoang Truong, Thi Mai Thuong Tran and Martin Steffen.
SoICT'12, August 2012.
A Fixpoint Calculator for Quantified Bag Constraints. tool.
Wei-Ngan Chin, Tuan-Hung Pham, Hoang Truong and Minh-Thai Trinh.
CAV '11, July 14-20, Cliff Lodge, Snowbird, Utah.
On Scenario Synchronization.
Duc-Hanh Dang, Anh-Hoang Truong and Martin Gogolla.
ATVA'10, 21-24 September 2010, Springer 2010.
Case Generation for Adequacy of Floating-point to Fixed-point Conversion.
Tuan-Hung Pham, Anh-Hoang Truong, Wei-Ngan Chin, Takenobu Aoshima.
TTSS'09, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, August 17, 2009; ENTCS Vol. 266
Interface Interaction Protocols
Aspect-oriented Programming. .pdf
Anh-Hoang Truong, Thanh-Binh Trinh, Dang Van Hung, Viet-Ha Nguyen, Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, Pham Dinh Hung.
SEFM'08, Cape Town, South Africa, November 10-14, 2008.
in the Presence of
Explicit Deallocation. .pdf
Hoang Truong, Marc Bezem.
ICTAC'05, Hanoi, Vietnam, October 17-21, 2005. LNCS 3722, Springer, 2005. pp. 127-241.
Guaranteeing Resource Bounds for Component Software.
FMOODS'05, Athens, Greece, June 15-17, 2005. LNCS 3535, Springer, 2005. pp. 179-194.
- Ph.D. Dissertation: Type Systems for Guaranteeing Resource Bounds of Component Software. May 2006.
Mentor of GSoC 2010, Financial Chair of SEFM 2009, Local Organizer of ATVA 2013, JVSE 2010, reviewer of various conferences, workshops and journals.